Skip to content
Back To Top
- Node.js is an open source, cross-platform runtime environment for server-side and networking applications.
- The Node.js foundation hosts and supports its work as it is a ‘Collaborative Project’ at Linux Foundation..
- An application’s through put and scalability is optimized as Node.js provides an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API.
- Real-time web applications, mostly use these technologies.
- Node.js consists of a built-in library that allows applications that act as a Web server without the use of any software.
- It is one of the best platforms that is working as a server-side platform by many known companies, nowadays.
Enterprise Web Service
The Internet of Things
Scalable network applications
Enterprise Application Development
Asset Management System
Wine Shop App
Let's talk to explore possibilities.