- HTML5 is a core technology, markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web.
- Its major aims are to improve the language with the aid of the latest multimedia, side-by-side keeping the language simple enough to be understood by humans as well as computers.
- HTML5 subsumes HTML 4, XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.
- HTML5 is a response to HTML and XHTML’s common use on the World Wide Web.
- It is a mixture of features that introduces various specifications, which are most introduced by software products such as web browsers.
- It includes detailed processing models for more interoperable implementations, that extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents and it also introduces markup and application program interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications.
- Enterprise Application Development
- Custom Software Development
- Software Product Development
- Azure Application Development
- Silverlight Application Development
- Enterprise Content Management
- Web applications
- ASP.NET Web Development
- The XMLHttpRequest object
- Interchange and manipulation data
- The Document Object Model (DOM) for dynamic display of all interaction with data
- HTML (or XHTML) and CSS for presentation