- Microsoft BizTalk Server enables companies to automate business processes by the use of adapters that are tailored to communicate with different software systems used in an enterprise.
- This Microsoft created server provides enterprise application integration, business process automation, business-to-business communication, message broker and business activity monitoring.
- Initially the BizTalk Server 2013 R2 was positioned as an application server as well as an application integration server. Microsoft continues to support BizTalk for it to be an updated product especially with the cloud software becoming extremely common.
- BizTalk is an amazing source via which companies integrate and manage automated businesses by exchanging business documents like purchase orders and invoices between different applications, within and even across organizational boundaries.
- Creating and publishing policies
- XML, multi part and flat file schemas
- BizTalk orchestration and MAP
- SWIFT Accelerator :- Assembler and Dissembler.
- Message based Re-Routing.
- Dynamic Message Mapping using XSLT or Map.
- Tailor made pipeline component for error handling.
- Custom port and adapter development.
- Online web integration of Microsoft BRE (Microsoft BizTalk Business Rule Engine).
- Corporate solutions for financial industry to process ISO15022 file formats (MT 564, MT 568 and others).
Let's talk to explore possibilities.
IndiaShaligram Corporates, 3rd Floor,
Iscon – Ambli Rd,
Ahmedabad-380058, India +91-9909984567 firstname.lastname@example.org shaligraminfotech
UkStanmore Business and Innovation Centre,
Howard Road, Stanmore, HA71BT,
United Kingdom +44 20 3581 6366 email@example.com shaligraminfotech
USA14793 Pensham Drive,
Frisco TX 75035, USA +91-9727212899, firstname.lastname@example.org shaligraminfotech
AustraliaLevel 36, 71 Eagle Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000 +61 07 3121 3147, +61 0422 019 223 email@example.com shaligraminfotech