Skip to content
Back To Top
- AngularJS is an open-source web application framework maintained by Google and by a community of individual developers and corporations.
- These individuals take care of the challenges that occur while developing single-page applications.
- The major aim of AngularJS is to simplify the jobs of the developers as well as the testers by providing a framework for client-side model-view-controller (MVC) and model-view-viewmodel (MVVM) architectures. Not only this, but it also uses components that are used in rich internet applications. Our services included Web applications, web software,API integrations.
- The AngularJS library first reads the HTML page, which has custom tag attributes embedded into it.
- AngularJS is used by very many websites and many others are considering it for the usage of their websites.
Lightweight and robust
UX for software
Asset Management System
Wine Shop App
Let's talk to explore possibilities.